Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I Knew I Wanted To Be A Teacher....

When I grew up, the only job I could see around me actively was teaching.  Both my parents are teachers and my mom's best friend is a teacher.  Growing up surrounded by teachers and then being asked, "What do you want to see yourself doing at the age of 25?" in fifth grade by a teacher, I didn't think vet, doctor, police officer, but teacher.  I'm not sure when I finally decided to keep that plan on the back-burner, but I am one of those children who is likely to turn away from this path, yet I am still interested in the career from the sidelines.

Teach.org's website has a page for their contributors' blog posts, and there are many themes close to the hearts of those who even if they do not choose teaching for their career, at least feel a connection to the field.

https://www.teach.org/blog-list

No comments:

Post a Comment